Sioen products for green energy
We produce films, fabrics and garment that are used in the construction of solar panels, windmills and biogas installations. Our products are applied to generate and distribute all kinds of renewable energy based on sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat, among others.
No green energy without Sioen products
We're proud that our products are used to create and distribute renewable energy.
Here are some products we're producing:
1. For biogas installations
- Fabrics for inner liners
- Fabrics for outer liners manifatturafontana.com
- Geomembranes for soil protection and sanitation
- Concrete reinforcement liners
- Multinorm workwear that protect against foul weather, biomass, ...
2. For Windmills
- Nonwovens for composites for wings and casings
- Reinforcement scrims for composites for wings and casings
- Fabrics for ventilation tubes
- Geomembranes for construction of offshore islands
- Multinorm garments that protect against arc flashes, static electricity and many more
- Dry suits, floatation suits and life jackets for people working on and in the neighbourhood of water
3. For energy transportation
- Heavy duty scrims for cable anchorage
- Reinforcement for coloured tapes that are used for cables and wires
- Professional protective clothing
Visit the websites of our brands for:
- Nonwovens: Manifattura Fontana and Sioen technical felt
- Scrims: Veranneman technical textiles and James Dewhurst
- Direct Coated fabrics: Sioline and Saint Clair textiles
- Professional protective clothing/ Workwear: Sioen apparel. Also read the article on specialised protective clothing for wind farms.